Axon Signal is a technology that enables your Axon Body 2, Axon Flex, Axon Flex 2, and Axon Fleet cameras to sense nearby events and start recording. Signal integrates seamlessly into your routine, so you don't even notice it's there, whether you're driving your vehicle or using your TASER Smart Weapon. We know your job as an officer is tough. That's why Signal lets you focus on critical situations--not your camera.
Axon Signal Products
Axon Signal is able to report events to Axon cameras up to 30 feet away.
- Signal Vehicle: Enables events like opening the car door or activating the light bar to trigger
your cameras and start recording. Ideal for cars, SUVs, and motorcycles.
- Signal Performance Power Magazine (SPPM): Capture critical footage when using your TASER
X2 or X26P Smart Weapon. The SPPM reports to your camera when your weapon is armed and
logs the moment that the trigger is pulled and arc is engaged.
- Signal Sidearm: This easy-to-install smart sensor attaches to the large majority of sidearm
holsters. Axon cameras within 30 feet can detect the removal of your sidearm from its holster and
start recording via a wireless alert, so you can act with confidence in the field.
Why Axon Signal?
- It's easy: Record events without lifting a finger. That way, you can focus on the situations in front of you.
- It tells a story: Collect key information about incidents, from the triggers that activate your camera to the video evidence you capture of a scene.
- It's reliable: Choose the triggers that are reported to your camera, so it starts recording when your policy says it should.